Research and Assessment studies
- Conducted a study to map civil society organisations engaged in peacebuilding at national and state levels in South Sudan for UNDP-South Sudan.
- Livelihood Baseline Study in three Regional Administrations in Eritrea for UNDP and EC.
- Carried out a preliminary Identification of Livelihood Systems in Central Region, Eritrea for the Ministry of Agriculture/FAO.
- Carried out feasibility Study of Barasole Fishing Co-operative for DANIDA.
- Conducted marketing analysis of sugar for F.C. Schaffer & Associates, Baton Rouge Louisiana, U.S.A.
- Undertaken assessment of Management Structure of ACORD-Eritrea.
- Conducted demand survey on iron and steel products for COMESA Trade Development and Promotion Programme and UNCTAD/GATT (ITC).
- Conducted demand survey on furniture and wood products for COMESA Trade Development and Promotion Programme and UNCTAD/GATT (ITC).
- Conducted Baseline Survey of the Non-communicable Disease in Eritrea.
- Conducted a study on Health Service Utilization and Vulnerability Assessment, funded by the World Bank.